Pie Making Contest
- The Multicultural Heritage Centre
- Blueberry Bluegrass & Country Music Festival
Open to anyone with a favorite pie recipe.
What fun for the pie maker in the family!
The First Place pie maker will have their name engraved on a Trophy that will be on display at the Multicultural Museum in Stony Plain year round.
3 Pie Categories:
· 60% Tastes Good
· 30% Looks Good
· 10% Presentation
Recipe should be included for judging purposes only.
How to enter?
Drop your homemade pie off at the Blueberry Information Booth in the Heritage Pavilion before 6pm on Saturday August 5th.
· Pies will be on display in the Pavilion between 2 – 5pm.
· Pies are removed after 5pm for judging.
· Five finalists will be announced Saturday evening on the Outdoor stage.
· 3 winners will be presented on the indoor stage Sunday afternoon after the gospel set.
· 1st place - $100
· 2nd & 3rd place winners $50 each.
· 4th & 5th place winners $25 each.