There is always a wide variety of fine food, beverages, artisans and vendors onsite.
The Blueberry Bluegrass & Country Music Festival
The festival welcomes 15 – 20 vendors/organizations to set up at the festival each year. A collection of jewellery, furniture, clothing, art and services are presented to the 3000 patrons over the course of the 3 day festival. Vendors are located inside the Heritage Park Pavilion.
The Blueberry Festival will accept applications for vendors from February until May 15th 2017.
If you would like to be considered please fill out and return the application form (below) before May 15th, 2017.
Please do not include payment until you have been notified of acceptance.
Vendors will receive:
o Two 6 foot tables set up in an L shape for $120 plus GST.
o Three tables $150 plus GST.
o Included in the festival program.
o 2 weekend festival passes.
o Parking pass for one car.
o Power is not provided.
Guidelines for Vendors
· Set up starts at 2pm Thursday, August 3rd.
Set up must be completed by noon Friday, August 4th.
· Vendors are responsible for providing standalone display stands.
· Vendors must remain onsite and open for business between these hours:
Friday 4pm until 8pm
Saturday 10am until 6pm.
Sunday 10am until 4pm.
· Vendors are welcome to stay open longer if they choose.
· Vendors are responsible for overnight storage.
· All booths must be dismantled by 10pm Sunday night.
· Vendors are responsible for removal of all garbage and promotional material.